Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Cell Phone

Someone is testing my patience..I'm about the fail in a fucking second.


So, my father works for a big cell phone company (I'm not going to name names), and I have something you call a dealer or demo line.  Basically, it's a special line you get if you know someone that 'deals' or sells this service of phones.  I've had my dealer line for 6 years- no problems.  It's a discounted price as well, which was always nice because I got unlimited service for pretty cheap.

Well, today, my awesome fucking dealer line decided to get turned off.  That's right- the company my dad corporately works for, SHUT OFF MY FUCKING PHONE.  WTF.  So here I am, feeling completely naked without my cell phone.  The worst part is I can't even call anyone to complain to.  I have to only communicate through email/AIM now.  GAY.

Yeah.  I'm annoyed.

No comments: