Friday, October 10, 2008

A Friday Night.

Let me tell you all a little bit about Roomie B-

Roomie B and I met through Roomie A because the boys all lived together last year.  I've known them all for about a year now, and have gotten quite comfortable with them all.

Roomie B and I have weird sexual tension.  I don't know why, or how, or where it came from, but it's there.   He also has a girlfriend.  Awkward, I know.  We'll flirt, but it's all shameless... for the most part.

Anyways, Roomie B and I have recently started hanging out a little more.  Before he would always just 'hermit' around in his room, only opening the door for his girlfriend to come in, have sex with him, and then leave.  Now, he's coming out of his shell a little more.

Something else you should know about Roomie B- He has the best movie collection I've ever seen.  tons and TONS of movies- but- he never lets anyone borrow them.  He always says, "I only let people I trust watch them."


The whole reason of this blog today-
Roomie B left to go to work tonight, leaving me with explicit instructions stating:  I can borrow any movie I want tonight as long as I put it back when I'm done.

Since I have nothing better to do (read: probation) I think I'll watch 10 of them!

SCORE!

No comments: