Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Well, well, well.

So I went to court today and got my pre-trial date- woohooo! NOT. While I was there, though, another guy went to stand in front of the judge. Not only did he have 4, yes that's right FOUR MIPs under his belt, but he was there for ANOTHER one and for peeing in public- not to mention the fact that he was only born in 1990! How does someone get into that much trouble being that young?! I bet his parents want to kill him.

A fun little statistic for you- 60% of MSU students graduate with a degree and an MIP- so if they haven't gotten one yet, I'm sure they will eventually- the odds are against them.


Anyways- I'm sure you're sick of hearing about my legal issues so I will move on. I have to credit SO@24 for the awesome song he has on his blog today. It totally fits- Up and Up by Relient K.

1 comment:

So@24 said...

You're on the up and up!

Glad you loved it as much as I do!