Thursday, October 16, 2008

Costumes.

That is my halloween costume --->

I know what you're thinking, "EB, what is it?"  I'm going on Halloween as a 'bomb'!  The red detail on the edges of the  costume- those are sticks of dynamite.  The necklace, it has a little clock hanging off of it (a timer, if you will), what she's holding, it's my detonator!  I love it.  In my opinion, it's one of the most original halloween costumes that you could buy.  I've never seen someone go as a bomb.  Not to mention, it's hot.  I only hope that as a brunette I can pull it off like that blonde 'bombshell'.

Okay, enough of my crappy jokes.  Can it be halloween yet?!

2 comments:

So@24 said...

Still think you should have gone as a sexy baked potato

Estrella Bella said...

That reminds me of that one episode of friends, where ross goes as "spudnick"