Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Drop Out

Thank god for Roomie C.  So, as my last post said, I really wanted to write a screen play for MSU filmmaker's club.  However, I couldn't think of something good.  So with the help and collaboration of Roomie C, we came up with a shockingly awesome half of a screenplay.  It starts out a brother and a sister fighting.  Then you learn that the brother has dropped out of school with the aspiring dream to become "the William Shakespeare of our time".  Cut to the bar.  The bro is out with his friends, one extremely flamboyantly gay, and here's an excerpt of the conversation that goes down-

JAKE


Dude, Halle Berry is so much hotter than Jessica Alba.


Julian


No way, Bro.  Did you see Jessica Alba in  Sin City? So Fuckin' Hot.


Max


Alright, alright.  We know, they're  both hot.


JULIAN


What's wrong with you?  Didn't get your daily dose of hot, steaming cock?


MAX


Fuck you! I get more cock than Lindsey Lohan!


JAKE


Dude, everyone gets more cock than Lindsey Lohan.  She's a lesbian.


MAX


No, her and Samantha are just friends!


JAKE


But seriously guys, what the fuck am I gonna do with my life?  Once my Dad finds out I dropped out, I'm gonna be toast.  I mean, unless  I can get my rhymes to sell.


JULIAN


You still haven't laid any shit down for us, man.  Lets here what you've got.


Jake


Alright, man, but remember, it's still a work in progress. Here's what I've got- My dicks longer than a log, but your girl still swallows it like a hot dog-


Bar patron spits drink out across bar, causing Jake to stop his rap short.


JAKE


It's okay, right guys?


Max


Dude, quit while you're ahead.


JULIAN


I think it's legit, Son.





Hope you enjoyed that little excerpt.  My biggest worry was that I'm the only chick in filmmaker's club, so when I finally sat down to write, I wanted to make sure it would be on the same level as 'the boy's' material.  That's why Roomie C was such a big help, cause he gave me perspective into his life, and what his reactions would be to each line.  You may be thinking, wow, that's really fucking crude.  Well, go watch this then.  That's a recent film they've made.  Most of them are all shorts, and mine will be a short film as well, about 5 minutes long.


1 comment:

So@24 said...

Most bizarre convo string EVER