Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Run In.

Last night I acted in a film for one of the guy's from film club thesis film (For film majors instead of writing a thesis- they get to film it, score!).  So I basically stood outside in my skimpiest clothes and acted like a prostitute...and it was great.  I met some pretty cool guys too.  Turns out, there are like 2 other girls in film club, but neither of them want to act, so no competition- it's great!  Last night, after filming, and chatting it up with these awesome  guys, one of the guys and myself decide to go get pizza.  Keep in mind, it is 11:30 at night.  We decide, since we are already freezing, to walk.

If you didn't know already, MSU is one of the biggest college campuses.  It's huge.  So while we are chatting away, we notice we walked in a huge circle across campus.  Oops.  It's fine, we're still hungry and we venture off to Georgio's- our designated pizza place.  We get there...it's closed!  Who knew food places actually close at MSU?!  So it's now 12:15 and we decide to keep walking to Pizza House.  We get to the corner of Hagadorn and GR.  We know there is a Pizza House down Hagadorn, but we also have a hunch that there's one down GR, so we keep going straight.  Turns out..there isn't.  We end up walking to IHOP (we have probably been walking 2 or 3 miles-ish).  IHOP is opened all the time right?  Think again- they are fucking closed for cleaning!  So we decide, since Denny's is right down the road we'll just hit that up.

We roll into Denny's at 1:00 AM (thank god both of us have a late class today, or I'd be comatose).  We enjoy some pancakes and proceed to walk ALL THE WAY back.  On the way back, we see TONS of cops.  Lots of people getting pulled over, one car getting searched.  We joke around a little about them, talk about what dicks cops are, etc.

So we finally part ways and it's now 1:45-1:50 ish.  I get in my car and I'm driving home.  All of the sudden a cop is pulling me over!  Fuck!!  He asks me if I've been drinking- psht.  I wish.  He then proceeds to take my stuff and goes and sits in his car, when he comes back- it's like the heavens opened up!  He let me off for turning on a no turn on red with just a verbal warning :)  God bless his soul.  It looks like MSUPD isn't toooo awful, all of the time.

It would happen to me though, that I would have a run in with cops only weeks after being arrested.  GRR.

No comments: