Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.

Good news! I aced my accounting exam. I'm in complete shock. I don't know how I did it, but I did.

Bad news (as if it could compete with this weekend..)- I took my macro exam yesterday evening...not so good. I'm waiting to hear how bad I did, when I know, I'll update all of you wonderful people.

There really isn't any ugly, I just liked the title.

So, I got my absentee ballot in the mail yesterday, and I filled it out. Michigan's ballot has a couple proposals on it, one being "should marijuana be legalized for medical purposes?" I was just wondering what all of your opinions are one that [I already voted what I think, but I just want to know what YOU think :) ]

It feels good to have that stress of voting over and done with, but at the same time, what if something MAJOR happens politically, something so major that I would vote a different way? Then I don't get to... that would suck.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Hey, I voted for Bush. I still stand by the fact that Kerry was a shitty alternative to Bush. If I could go back and vote again I would vote for Kerry, but that's part of the sport of voting. Vote for what you think (after careful research of course) is the best choice and then watch what happens. Either way, you now have a right to criticize. If your candidate wins and does shitty you can complain because you voted for them and they didn't live up to what they said they would, if you voted for the other guy you can say,"Hey! I didn't vote for him!"