Monday, October 20, 2008

A boring schedule.

My week:

Monday- Got back to MSU from home.  Class.  Job interview for Bath and Body Works- lets hope I get it!

Tuesday- Oh gosh-  Class, then filming for the Film Club's President's Thesis film- I play a prostitute, it's going to be cold outside, oh joy...

Wednesday- class- nothing special.

Thursday- Class, Greys!  Almost weekend :)

Friday- Hmmmm  not too sure.  maybe going to UofM- most likely not.

Saturday- MSU will beat UofM, for the first time in years.  FUCK YEAH


That's my week- I don't really have anything else going.  Sorry this post is so lame, but nothing super funny or interesting really happened to me this weekend- aside from an interesting set of text messages, which I'm not so ready to blog about.  I want to wait it out, and see where it goes first.  So, look forward to that...maybe.

No comments: