Friday, October 17, 2008

What is going on?!

Last night I went with one of my close friends to a road rally.  Yes, this entails driving around like idiots picking up clues.  It was fun.

So, instead of waiting for the dreaded bus to come, I decided to just stay at Kara's and crash there.  It was a fun night including Insomnia Cookies (only THE best late night snack at MSU).

This morning when I left Kara's for class (cutting down about a half hour of travel/bus time from my normal morning leaving my apartment) I had an unexpected run-in.

So I'm walking along the sidewalk, minding my own business, completely zoned out, and I notice from the corner of my eye some guy walking next to me, staring at me.  About ten seconds of this goes by, me feeling completely uncomfortable, and all of the sudden the guy says, "HEY!".  I look over, and it's none other than Summer Fling.  That's right, SF.  We awkwardly walk in the same direction, chatting it up until it's time to go our separate ways to class.

After my first class (which is only a recitation, that I've only been to once before today) I start to head in the direction of my other class.  And who do I run into?  SF, AGAIN!  Again, we awkwardly exchange words, something along the lines of "We need to stop meeting like this, and you need to stop stalking me..." All in good fun, of course.


My question- Why is it, that I haven't seen this guy in almost a year, and all of the sudden, he's everywhere I turn?!

Strange..

No comments: