Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hello, my name's 'the black hole of karma' however, you can just call me EB.

I think my life is starting to become a story I've schemed up in my head.  Every time something awful happens, something semi-okay or great happens to balance it out.  If something awesome happens, something awful accompanies it.  I'm a walking black hole of karma.  It's getting quite out of hand, if I do say so myself.  

The major thing, for example.  I'm stoked to get out of classes that I hate.  Really, I'm thrilled.  Then I go to film club, and the prof that advises the group tells me that we need more business people in the film industry.  That's great, however...I HATE BUSINESS.  I really want to write, but it seems as everyone around me, myself included, is terrifyingly intimidating.

I used to write pretty well.  Something happened that killed it in me.  I've become an amateur and I'm starting to think I was crazy to change my major, the first, second, and third time.

If this shit doesn't pan out soon, oh help me god, I'm going to become a homeless person living on the beaches of California.

No comments: